- Achilles Tendon
- Ankle Instability
- Ankle Sprains
- Arthritic Foot & Ankle Care
- Athletes Foot
- Crush Injuries
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Foot Pain
- Fungus Toenails
- Geriatric Foot Care
- Heel Spurs
- Ingrown Toenails
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Surgery: forefoot, rearfoot, Bunion, Heel Spur, Arthritic Joints, Soft Tissue Mass, Toe deformity
- Trauma: Fracture Repair, sports injuries, ankle injuries
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Wounds, Charcot Foot, Bone infection; other types of foot wounds
- Foot Orthotics; Ankle-Foot Orthotics
Dr. Jay G. Levine has had specialized surgical training to perform the following surgical procedures on the feet:
- Conservative and Surgical treatment of heel pain
- Shockwave procedures.
- Carbon dioxide and Pulsed Dye lasers are used outpatient at local hospitals
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Reconstructive foot surgery: The office further specializes in reconstruction of various foot deformities, including bunions, hammertoes, arthritic joints, joint replacement, cysts, invasive tumors and resection of bone infections or osteomyelitis.
As an athlete, Dr. Levine is well situated to evaluate and treat complex and simple athletic disorders and overuse syndromes, which affect the foot and/or lower extremity. Patients are also referred for evaluation of back, hip and leg pain by other specialists, which may have a cause emanating from the foot and/or lower extremity. Conservative treatments are employed most often consisting of foot orthotics, ankle/foot splints, stretching devices and cushions. Specific recommendations for running shoes or other athletic shoes are made depending on sport and training regimens are often instituted in coordination with other physicians and athletic trainers.
Center for Non-Surgical Foot & Ankle Treatment
Dr. Levine has been involved in the treatment of foot trauma, diabetic disorders, elective surgery fractures and sports injuries for over 25 years. At this time his Podiatric Practice has expanded to include non-surgical treatment of common foot and ankle surgery can often be avoided; unwanted long term complications prevented, A consultation is suggested to determine if conservative treatment is indicated for you.
Other services provided: Independent Medical Evaluations, Disability Evaluations, Second Opinion Consultations.